Disable private browsing required!
To use this website, you must disable private browsing. For instructions on how to modify your private browsing settings, please select your browser below.
- Click the "Safari" drop-down menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on “Private Browsing...”
- Open "Safari" on your iPhone device.
- Tap the bookmark icon at the bottom of the screen. (It’s a picture of an open book.)
- Tap the highlighted word "Private" in the bottom left corner.
- Specify whether or not you'd like to keep all your current tabs open before turning off private browsing.
- Tap "Done" in the top right corner.
- Tap the Settings app from your device’s home screen.
- Tap “Safari” from within the Settings app.
- Tap the toggle switch next to “Private Browsing” to switch it to “OFF.”